Wednesday 9 March 2011

Questions on my response to sound and music

How do you experience music?
Listen to it
Listen to it more than once to take in something that I find interesting or that I like
Dance to it

How do you experience sound?
I concentrate more when listening to sound as opposed to music
Freeze when I hear something alarming/different
Tense if the sound is too loud
Sound is something that is ambient
Sound shouldn’t be a decoration

What can you hear now?
Pens and pencils
Door squeaking
Footprints
Rattling of boxes
Chalk pieces clicking together
Trouser material moving on the floor

When do you listen to sound/music without lyrics or in a different language?
Irish dancing
When you make your own sounds through the body such as singing, playing an instrument or using a tap routine
Using everyday sound

No comments:

Post a Comment